What is a non-surgical rhinoplasty?
Non-surgical rhinoplasty is a medical aesthetic procedure in which injectable fillers are used to alter and shape a person's nose without a surgery.
A non-surgical nose job can make the tip more prominent, or lift the tip if desired, correct a dorsal hump and build up a nasal bridge. It is also highly effective at smoothing out bumps and adding volume and symmetry to the nose. The overall result is a more aesthetically pleasing, contoured, nose.
A non surgical rhinoplasty could be beneficial to a person who is happy with their nose but doesn't feel the need to go through surgery to correct this. Applying a small amount of filler can correct any deficiencies along the nose and believe it or not, can be used to make the nose look slimmer. Many people under go non surgical rhinoplasty to refine the results of a previous surgical rhinoplasty than having another operation to fix a small detail - it is important to let your injector know of any previous surgeries however as the area could be more sensitive/ could induce a complication.
It is important to have a consultation with Dr Rosh himself to discuss the complexity of your non surgical rhinoplasty procedure. Prices start from £395 for tier 1 and go all the way up to tier 3.
What will happen on the day of treatment?
- Following your consultation, a medical questionnaire will be filled out which will deem whether you are suitable for treatment.
- A series of before and after pictures will also be taken at various angles and expressions. This will therefore allow us to compare the outcome of your treatments to ensure we reach your desired result.
- Your skin will then be cleansed and a numbing cream is applied to the area. Numbing cream is proven to reduce pain from filler by 60% when a needle is used. However the same can not be said for the cannula method.
- If possible we would prefer to not use numbing cream as this increases bleeding and therefore the chance of bruising.
- Whether a needle or cannula is used will depend on the person. Generally, for this treatment a needle will be used where by a few injection points will be introduced.
- As the nose is an extremely vascular area this increases the possibility of bruising or swelling however pressure to the area immediately will reduce this formation.
- Shock swelling can also occur with nose filler and in the event of this the procedure will have to be abandoned and revisited once swelling as dispersed.
- Following the procedure you may feel tender to touch and may possibly experience swelling and redness. This will subside over the following days however over the counter pain relief and arnica cream may be applied.
- We also ask that you refrain from any physical activity for 24 hours and avoid extreme heat, including hot tubs and saunas. It is also advised to avoid make up on the area for 24 hours as this could lead to an infection.
- You will then receive a follow up in person 2 weeks prior to treatment to ensure you are happy with the treatment.
Benefits of a non-surgical rhinoplasty
There are a variety of benefits when it comes to a non surgical rhinoplasty. Whether this is done for beautification or correction the benefits include:
- More cost effective than a surgical rhinoplasty
- Less down time than a surgical rhinoplasty
- Less invasive than a surgical rhinoplasty
- Instant results
- Can make nose look slimmer
- Can make nose look straighter
- Can give a nose lift
Non surgical rhinoplasty
Before and After
“The nose can be such a sensitive area for my patients and one where they have felt insecure for many years about it. Often patients feel like they need to go for a surgical rhinoplasty to achieve the look they desire but often this isn’t the case. Adding a small amount of filler to the bridge of the nose can even out bumps, make the nose appear smaller and straighten its appearance. Adding filler to the tip of the nose is popular amongst my patients whereby the nose appears lifted and smaller. The nose is an area which has a lot of vessels and it is my belief should only be done by prescribing medical professionals”
As seen in
Possible side effects include temporary swelling and bruising around the injection site and nausea.
A non-surgical rhinoplasty will last around a year however a top up may be needed 2 weeks after your first procedure to ensure the best result. This will be included in your original price.
A non-surgical rhinoplasty procedure will take around 30 minutes but may take longer depending on your anatomy.
It is important that your procedure is carried out by someone medically trained like Dr Rosh himself. This allows for complications to be dealt with in a professional manner, as filler administered in an inappropriate way could cause cell death by vascular inclusion.
With most dermal fillers, it takes around 14 days at the most to completely settle and merge with your natural structures.
It is advised to aviod wearing your glasses for a week after the procedure. This is to reduce any distrubance of the filler as it is settling. After this time you are free to wear them.
It hard to say as everyone has a different pain threshold, however it is thought to be a little uncomfortable. To reduce this discomfort we can apply a numbing cream before the procedure starts.
At KLNIK we use a variety of fillers, allowing the Doctor to tailor the treatment to your needs. For a nose re shape any of the following may be used; Restylane Lyft, Revia intense or Ultra deep by Teoxane.
Yes. If you wish to revert the treatment, this is entirely possible by dissolving the filler with hyalase.
Book A Consultation
If you would like to find out more about our treatments or memberships then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Please telephone, email or complete the form below.