What is Hyalase filler dissolving?
At Klnik Dr Rosh uses Hyalase to correct and dissolve unwanted fillers. In some cases they may have been incorrectly injected, had an adverse reaction or have given undesirable results. It is vital that a highly experienced medical professional carries out this treatment and has a high understanding of facial anatomy, this ensures the dissolving is tailored to your needs.
Klnik specialises in nauralising filler for a more natural look. We have a huge demand currently for this service as non-medical injectors are unable to be prescribed hyalase.
Most of the filler is broken down in the first 2-3 days following the procedure, but your body will continue to absorb the broken filler over the next 2 weeks. Therefore, if you are choosing to re fill the area, we recommend leaving at least 2 weeks after the dissolving procedure. Various filler manufacturers can respond differently so it is useful if you let the Doctor know what filler you have had administered. It is common to need a few visits to achieve the best result.
What areas can be treated?
Any area in which has had dermal filler can have hyalase treatment. However, if you have an allergy to the product the treatment can't go ahead.
What will happen on the day of treatment?
- Following your consultation, a medical questionnaire will be filled out which will deem whether you are suitable for treatment. A consent form will be need to be signed before hyalase treatment can be administered.
- A series of before and after pictures will also be taken at various angles and expressions. This will therefore allow us to compare the outcome of your treatment to ensure we reach your desired result.
- A test patch will then be carried out. This is where a small amount of the hyalase solution will be injected into your forearm to ensure you do not have any allergy. This will be left for 20 minutes and aslong as no redness, swelling or itching is present the treatment can go ahead.
- The desired area will then be cleansed and the procedure will begin. A small needle will be used and therefore we advise no numbing cream to be used - numbing cream increases bleeding and therefore bruising.
- The process is relatively pain free however some people do find a little discomfort. Following the procedure you may experience bruising and swelling, however this should subside over the next few days.
- We do ask that you refrain from physical activities and extreme heat following the procedure. It is also advised to avoid make up on the area for 24 hours as this could lead to an infection.
- You will then attend a follow up appointment 2 week prior to treatment to ensure you are happy with the dissolve. It generally takes 2 weeks for the filler to fully dissolve and so we wouldn’t consider refilling the area until this period is reached.
Benefits of filler dissolving treatment
Hyalase helps you get back to your natural state before filler and can correct any previous mistakes made. The procedure is only carried out by experienced medics ensuring the treatment is as safe as possible. The process only takes around 10-20 minutes and the hyalase begins to work immediately but full result will be seen after two weeks. Hyalase can be used in a variety of areas to dissolve unwanted filler. These include: Cheeks , Lips, Tear trough, Chin, Jaw, Nose.
Some of the benefits of filler dissolving is:
- The ability to perform corrections
- Helps you get back to a more natural state
- Fast procedure
- Relatively pain free
- Can be used in any area to dissolve unwanted filler
Before and After
“Filler dissolve is an art and a skill whereby I aim to diminish only poorly placed filler not the whole quanity. When carried out in such a way the patient is often happier after the dissolve before the refill than before! Please consider KLNIK before considering cheaper alternatives who can over dissolve the area and potentially dissolve your own collagen with the filler”
As seen in
Frequently Asked Questions
Swelling is the main side effects but it does dissipate very quickly, usually within a few days. Bruising is less common but can occur. The area can be red, tender or slightly itchy following the procedure.
Some medications can react with filler dissolving injections, so it is important to speak to the Doctor about any medications that you take – including anti histamines commonly taken for allergies.
Prices start at £395 per area
Dr Rosh doesn't believe in completely removing all filler from the area in which he is dissolving. He will focus on the areas in which the filler has been over filled/has migrated too and will leave some volume.
Yes, most clients just experience swelling and bruising. However, it is possible to have an allergic reaction so it is always important to have a medical professional administer the treatment and have a skin test first. If you were to react to the allergy test prior to treatment unfortunately we would not be able to use this dissolving method.
You are fine to go back to work immediately after the procedure however you may have bruising and swelling.
You can expect your filler to dissolve at a fairly fast rate with the full effect to be seen in 2 weeks.
Dr Rosh recommends 2 weeks between dissolving and refilling. However in some cases the refill can be done after a week but this needs to be discussed with him before hand.
Dr Rosh has been dissolving filler for many years. He is particularly well known for his ability to dissolve filler without removing the full volume.
Hyalase (Hyaluronidase) is an enzyme injected in to the area where the filler is in order to dissolve it. There are alternatives should you be allergic to it, please book a consultation to find out more.
Book A Consultation
If you would like to find out more about our treatments or memberships then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Please telephone, email or complete the form below.